Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Start of a New Adventure

I've tossed around the idea of starting a blog when I stopped working. I am always making crafts and cooking, so why not share what I have done?  Since I'm expecting a little boy in August, I hope to use this blog to keep my sanity while also showing you some awesome things I've done!

My goal for this whole thing is to create a space where all of my projects and random thoughts can go. Each week, I'll do my best to have at least 3 posts. Something crafty, something delicious, and probably a few smatterings of baby posts.  I'm slightly obsessed with doing projects I've found on Pinterest, so once a week I will be testing pins. From here, they will be labeled as either "Win" or "Don't Pin". This way you can share in my victories, and hopefully save time from the failures.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment